K Clean Services has been focused on improving the indoor environment and provides property owners and managers with assessments, cleaning and restoration management, and loss prevention programs for any indoor air quality challenges using engineering, industrial hygiene, and building science expertise. The company consistently introduces new paradigms (i.e. value innovation) to respond to changing issues and concerns related to the indoor environment.
Our teams are expert in taking assessment results through to complete correction of problems and resolution of complaints. Our team is ready to deliver every aspect of support that customers might need when confronting a tough indoor environmental problems. We have been handling indoor air quality problems in buildings with great experience for our customers.
K CLEAN SERVICES is the NADCA membership and practice in accordance with the NADCA Standard and Code of Ethics.
Following current standards and publications of issues currently in effect form part of this specification to extent specified:
A.) American National Standards Institute/Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (ANSI/IICRC).
- ANSI/IICRC S520 - Standard for Professional Mold Remediation.
B.) National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA):
- ACR, The NADCA Standard - Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC Systems (Current Version)
C.) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
1) NFPA 90A - Standard for the Installation of Air-Conditioning and Ventilating Systems.
2) NFPA 90B - Standard for the Installation of Warm Air Heating and AirConditioning Systems.
D.) North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA):
- Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Air Duct Systems.
E.) Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA):
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible.
F.) Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL):
1) UL Standard 181 - UL Standard for Safety Factory-Made Air Ducts and Connectors.
2) UL Standard 181A - UL Standard for Safety Closure Systems for Use with Rigid Air Ducts.
G.) US Green Building Council (USGBC):